Campfire Cookset Stainless Steel
A robust stainless steel set of pots and pans for induction cooktop or open-fire cooking. This Campfire Cookset is the perfect pot and pan assortment for your campground cooking adventures. This collection contains everything you need to create culinary masterpieces at the campsite while easily nesting together afterward.
This set consists of three unique sizes–a 3L Campfire Pot, a 1.8L Campfire Saucepan, and a 21cm Campfire Frying Pan. Use the Campfire Pot (in a traditional stockpot shape) for perfectly simmered soups, stews, and hearty hot meals. The Campfire Saucepan can warm up pasta sauce or the water for your morning coffee, while the Campfire Frying Pan can fry up breakfast or sauté your evening sauce or veggies.
All pots and pans are made from 18/8 stainless steel and offer folding handles that make cooking, cleaning, and then packing up and storing a breeze. The lids to both pots have an integrated colander and a leather tab that allows lid removal without the fuss of a hot pad. When done, simply pack away in the cotton storage sack that is included to make sure any campfire soot (or food scraps) doesn’t mar the rest of the gear.
- Constructed with 18/8 stainless steel is extremely wear and rust-resistant
- All pots offer stainless-steel lids with a leather tag to make it easy to check the contents while the integrated colander strains any camp meal
- A classic 3-liter stockpot is large enough to feed a family yet small enough to tuck into the Camp Kitchen's storage bags
- 1.8-liter saucepan is large enough to feed a family, metal handles swing open to become a traditional handle and wrap around the pot during packing
- Pack up the frying pan with a collapsible handle that folds away under the pan
- Easily pack in Thunderbolt Camp Kitchen, all items nest together.
3L Stock Pot volume: 101oz | Dimensions: 7.8 x 4.3" | Weight: 25.7oz
1.8L Saucepan volume: 60.8oz | Dimensions: 6.5 x 3.5" | Weight: 16oz
21cm Frying Pan size: 8.25” | Dimensions: 8.25 x 2" | Weight: 16.6oz